CCIA is hosting our 6th election cycle for the CCIA Board of Directors! Join other leading industry professionals in shaping the direction of California’s cannabis industry.
- CCIA Board nominations start November 4 and close November 20.
- We will have 7 open seats for the 2019 election.
- NOMINATIONS ARE RESERVED FOR CURRENT BUSINESS AND EXECUTIVE MEMBERS ONLY.
- To run for the Board of Directors you must be a Business or Executive level member in good standing
- In ‘good standing’ means that the company is NOT over 90 past due with their membership fees as of Nov. 4th
- You must be nominated by two fellow Business or Executive level members
To submit a nomination or inquire about the details please click HERE or contact Justin McCarthy firstname.lastname@example.org. (NOTE: The click here link will not be active until nominations open on November 4)