CCIA Social Equity Membership Tier Benefits
- State & Federal Political Representation
- Monthly Membership Calls
- CCIA Member-Exclusive Newsletters
- Company Listing in CCIA Member Directory
- CCIA Exclusive Discounts and Offers
- CCIA Member Badge and Certificate
- Complimentary Access to Member Events
- Access to InfoHub and Exclusive CCIA Resources
- Annual CCIA Membership Packet
- Eligible to sit on one CCIA Committee
- Highlighted Membership Directory Listing
Want to Upgrade your Social Equity Membership? Inquire with our membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you can receive 50% off upgraded memberships!
Are you part of a different social equity organization and want to inquire how you can partner with CCIA? Please reach out to us at email@example.com
4 Pillars of Membership
- 8+ years of experience building relationships with regulators and elected officials in Sacramento and across the state
- Cooperative relationship with the Governors office
- Deep understanding of Sacramento politics
- Most influential trade-association representing the cannabis industry in California
- Proven track record of success advocating for our members
Your business's participation with the California Cannabis industry Association means being represented alongside hundreds of other responsible industry leaders committed to bringing about a legitimate and professional cannabis business community.
During the legislative process CCIA has been extremely successful at building coalition partners outside of the cannabis reform movement. This included medical organizations, law enforcement, labor unions, local government associations, and environmental protection groups. Together we created a never before seen coalition at the state capitol, which was responsible for guiding MMRSA through the legislature.
In addition to helping shape the legal and regulatory framework for California's emerging cannabis industry, CCIA membership also provides a statewide platform to promote your business and several valuable discounts from participating cannabis industry partners.